1. He is considering an appeal against his five-year sentence, it was revealed last night.
2. In considering an appeal all these avenues will need to be explored.
3. Last month, the California Supreme Court refused to consider an appeal.
4. The Supreme Court left that ruling in effect by refusing to consider an appeal from the state of Texas.
5. The Test and County Cricket Board were last night seeking urgent talks with major counties to consider an appeal.
6. The US Supreme Court could refuse to consider the appeal.
7. McConville said today that he was considering an appeal.
8. Lord James Douglas-Hamilton, the education minister, had been considering an appeal for support but turned down the college in December.
9. An EPA spokesman said the agency remains convinced it acted appropriately in the Knott case and is considering an appeal of the decision.