1. For a finitely generated moduleE over the Noetherian ringR we consider formulas for the Krull dimension of the symmetric algebraS(E).
2. We consider a variational formulation of the coupled model, where the turbulent kinetic energy equation is formulated by transposition.
3. We consider an opportunity costw per server per unit of time and a waiting costh per customer per unit of time.
4. In this paper I consider the motion of a single sheet in an equilibrium ensemble.
5. We consider some class of systems of nonlinear ordinary differential equations.
6. We consider dissipative systems resulting from the Gaussian and alpha-stable noise perturbations of measure-preserving maps on the d dimensional torus.
7. We consider problems of finding the maximum cut and a cycle covering for a planar graph with edge weights of arbitrary sign.
8. In this work, we consider a simple model of reaction-limited annihilation A + B ??
9. H, we consider the (ill-posed) problem of finding u ??
10. We consider mixtures with rods of different aspect ratios and spheres of different diameters, and we treat them within Onsager theory.