21. A clause in the contract states when payment must be made.
22. A climate of mistrust arises that, once in place, makes it more likely that the issues become undiscussable.
23. A close-fitting threshold makes an additional seal.
24. A coal fire made the room stuffy, the way he liked it.
25. A coarse cloth was made from the local wool.
26. A coating of butter or water soluble barrier film prevents oxidisation and makes subsequent soil removal easier.
27. A cold grey light made its way round the corners of the curtains and trickled into the room.
28. A collection of these tags makes up a style sheet and, together with the skeleton document, are saved as a template.
29. A combination of history, tradition and resources makes it possible for the cathedral to set high standards, musically as well as liturgically.