31. A combination of impeccable service, lavishly Decorated public rooms and fine cuisine make the St. Francis a landmark in itself.
32. A comfortable chair, a rug on the Deck, and a favorite picture made it my home.
33. A committee of representatives makes policy.
34. A company can make a bundle by selling unwanted property.
35. A comparative analysis of course documents made the extent and systematic nature of the changes quite evident.
36. A complete range of enquiry services is available to personal callers - the variety is so large as to make description impossible.
37. A condition of running it through the grounds was that it be made quite invisible and inaudible from the house.
38. A connection was made to the stand pipe each time the portcullis end gates were raised.
39. A consensus has long existed to make health insurance portable and to assure some coverage for people with existing health problems.
40. A considerable quantity of data was collected and use was made of both a main frame and a desk top machine.