41. A convention of about thirteen blue jays flew over, chattering and making all sorts of weird calls.
42. A crash programme was needed to make dyes even for Army uniforms.
43. A dashboard-mounted lever allows the driver to make easy direction changes.
44. A date book would make a great gift, except that a lot of people already have one.
45. A daughter, shunned by her stepmother and stepsisters, managed to make it to the ball with the help of magic.
46. A deal was made, but apparently nothing was ever put in writing.
47. A Decade later, however, Calvinism appeared on the scene to make an already complicated matter more so.
48. A Decade later, parallel experiments were made with the isolated cells in culture, with similar results.
49. A Deceitful day that makes one think of lilacs and daffodils, before blasting you with another cannonade of winter.