61. A dummy made of a diving suit, sitting in a wheelchair and wrapped with cloth was stuck with safety pins.
62. A duplicate copy should be made for the county record office.
63. A fairly neutral background will make any small splash of colour sing out with particular vibrancy and significance.
64. A fall in bond yields, which move inversely to bond prices, make stocks a more attractive investment compared with bonds.
65. A fall in donations has forced the charity to make cutbacks.
66. A family of birds made their home under the roof.
67. A few hours of your time can make the Fund a fortune so please phone Jane Milligan.
68. A few knots and tangles made her less ethereal, as did a streak of blood across the perfect chin.
69. A few leaves of crisp, cool romaine would make a good addition.
70. A few ounces can make a tremendous difference.