1. When I met a person in the first time, I usually unconsciously prejudge him in accordance with my common knowledge.
2. Unfortunately, I made mistakes.
3. The first time I met Rachel, she was looking around at the school gate.
4. I had recognized her from far away because of her very eye-catching bright yellow vest and red-hot pants.
5. However, when I came closer, I found this American girl was very slim!
6. She had the figure which I am dying to own!
7. It differed from what I used to think.
8. The moment we recognized each other, she gave me a huge hug.
9. Oh, hopefully she was as enthusiastic as I used to think.
10. I really didn't think we could make very good friends because excessive enthusiasm would always overwhelm me.