1. There is a village called Kelsby.
2. Very interesting is it!
3. She is an American girl from Denver who comes here to learn Chinese.
4. So her wearing is in accordance with my anticipation.
5. We are "we" even though she is American.
6. As far as I am concerned, people are unpredictable so it is not wise to prejudge people.
7. Generally speaking, almost everyone makes generalizations about others, which is also very common here on campus.
8. I am a student major in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language so it is quite essential to make advantage of stereotyping instead of being obstructed by it, which, I believe, would bring me more surprise when teaching.
9. The first one is about the school bus.
10. There is a subway station near my home.