1. A balance is possible for both music and speech and the right adjustment will make a noticeable difference.
2. A Barclays Deposit Account is designed to make savings simple, convenient and safe.
3. A bird that thought so and Decided to make a meal of it would quickly die.
4. A combination of impeccable service, lavishly Decorated public rooms and fine cuisine make the St. Francis a landmark in itself.
5. A company can make a bundle by selling unwanted property.
6. A complete range of enquiry services is available to personal callers - the variety is so large as to make description impossible.
7. A consensus has long existed to make health insurance portable and to assure some coverage for people with existing health problems.
8. A convertible drove by, but it was white and a different make.
9. A crash programme was needed to make dyes even for Army uniforms.