1. A booming economy, low unemployment and years of peace have made it difficult to replenish the graying ranks of white supremacists.
2. A box with a blanket draped over the top to act as a door makes a home for how many children?
3. A calculation is made of the percentage of non-arrivals, cancellations and guests that terminate their stay earlier than expected.
4. A call for collaboration between the four Thames regions and higher education institutions is made.
5. A case can be made for both its constitutional propriety and its administrative efficiency.
6. A casserole makes a basic but filling meal.
7. A close-fitting threshold makes an additional seal.
8. A combination of history, tradition and resources makes it possible for the cathedral to set high standards, musically as well as liturgically.
9. A combination of impeccable service, lavishly Decorated public rooms and fine cuisine make the St. Francis a landmark in itself.
10. A committee of representatives makes policy.