1. All this should be done, Daleo wrote, by the end of the month, before the Supreme Court would recess.
2. Although he threw only 11 passes asCade McNown's backup, his athleticism and knowledge of the offense made the difference.
3. Any pesky suits, the court said, could be handled by the president's lawyers without much distracting the president.
4. Any pesticide is by definition a poison and can be dangerous if the directions on the label are not followed to the letter.
5. Defensive inconsistency, the soul of strong March teams, was cited, as was team discipline and mental toughness.
6. Defensive leadership and an emotional approach for the whole team have been the keys to the San Francisco 49ers' resurgence since the devastating loss to Philadelphia.
7. DEFENSIVE LINE _ Marc Matock's broken ankle will be a big loss since the Trojans are weakest at tackle.
8. Defensive line coach Bill Kollar, who in 1996 granted Dronett's wish and released him, said the key is that Dronett keeps his center of gravity down.
9. Defensive line coach Doug Smith will coach the offensive line, and offensive line coach Mike Barry will assist Riley.
10. Defensive line coach John Blake did that late in the first half against the Packers.